To book an appointment text 312-785-4129 & Receive 10% off

Now doing remodeling and handyman services, call 312-785-4129 for more info

Why you should have your dryer vent cleaned

Protect Your Home & Family

Most people do not know that clean dryer vents are actually important & beneficial to have. Not only do clean dryer vents improve efficiency of your dryer, lower energy costs, but more importantly they make you safer from fire in your home.

Your lint trap traps about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up & through your dryer vent & dryer vent system. The accumulation of lint in the dryer vent system is a real fire hazard.

98% of your dryer vent cannot be seen. The only part that is visible is the dryer exhaust; transition hose & the roof exhaust vent or exterior wall vent on some multi-story dwellings. Most of the dryer vent is in a confined area inside your walls, floor joist, crawl space & attic.

A lot of times What you do not see, you forget about. A confined area is a problem because when a fire starts or extends in confined area or space it may not be noticed as quickly as a fire in an open area. Many sprinkler systems & smoke alarms will not be triggered fast as they should.

Advantage Of Dryer Vent Cleaning

Save Money: Every time your dryer goes through a cycle (45-60 minutes) you add about $0.70 to your power bill.

Save Time & Aggravation: If your clothes are not drying in one cycle think of the time that is wasted in doing laundry.

Prevent Fire: The NFPA (National Fire Protection Agency) reports that 18,000 structure fires a year in the U.S. are caused by clogged or blocked dryer vents. Dozens of deaths, hundreds of injuries & over $100,000,000 in property loss are also attributed to dryer vent fires.

Translate »

Chat Now

Skip to content